@TCO Depot Accreditation
To achieve any accreditation the following must be in place and satisfactory:
- All necessary (mandatory) government approvals must be in place (including location requirements).
- All third party and employee liability insurance must at least meet Government minimums and be of a level that is acceptable for clients.
- If the depot or cleaning station, stores or handle's hazardous waste or cargo, all government environmental and health and safety permits must be in order.
- Health and safety procedures including confined space entry procedure's (tank entry) must be in place and observed by all.
- The facility must be enclosed by a perimeter fence or wall.
- Cleaning station chemical.
- Cleaning station chemical and food (chemical and food bays must be separate).
- Depot facilities "tip and turn":- basic in service repairs such as changing gaskets and minor repairs required to turn round tanks in service.
- Depot facilities "medium repair facility" :- Replacement of major components (corner post etc), cladding repairs, minor pitting repairs and periodic testing.
- Depot facilities "heavy repair facility" all repairs including shell inserts major pitting repairs etc.
- Depot facilities "Major repair facility" including all the above and repair and refurbishment.
Note: Some facilities will have a duel rating as they are a combination of Repair depot and cleaning station
IF A DEPOT DOES NOT APPEAR ON THIS APPROVED DEPOT LIST (Even if they are already ITCO members) THEY ARE NOT AN @TCO APPROVED DEPOT AND ARE NOT ENTITLED TO CLAIM THEY ARE.