The ITCO mission is to promote and represent tank containers as safe, cost-efficient and flexible means of transport. In doing so, we have a strong focus on enhancing technological and business developments for the sake of quality, health, safety, environment, and Corporate Responsibility in the tank container industry.
We design the frame work and platform for the strengthening and future growth of our global business. With this we contribute to the competitiveness and success of the tank container industry.
We strive for this by offering:
- Network platforms – such as general meetings, conferences, trade shows – across all tank container divisions, for customers, and partners.
- Information, education and advice on technical, regulatory and market developments on a global and regional level – in particular via conferences, workshops, meetings, online information.
- A basis for cross-divisional decision making processes to drive technical / technological / business enhancements, code of practices, standards and norms as well as guidance for implementation.
- Representation of the tank container industry on a global level at regulatory bodies.
- Transparent and open communication within the framework of competition law, in particular to member companies, tank container industry as a whole, chemical and food grade industry, young professionals, investors, regulatory bodies and the media.